52 Salesforce Cloud Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The List
Salesforce ($CRM) cloud consulting partners remain in acquisition mode, buying each other worldwide. Private equity and venture capital firms have also jumped into the market from time to time, pumping money into Salesforce ISVs (independent software vendors).
Note: Originally published July 2, 2019 and updated regularly thereafter. The list of Salesforce partner mergers, acquisitions, funding, investment and private equity deals now includes:
55. May 2021: Booz Allen Hamilton Liberty IT Solutions, a government technology consulting firm & Salesforce cloud CRM partner.
54. March 2021: Private equity firm Accel-KKR acquired Kimble Applications, a professional services automation (PSA) software company for Salesforce’s cloud.
53. March 2021: Global consulting company iLink Digital acquired a majority stake in Salesforce partner Dazeworks.
52. March 2021: Infostretch acquired Saggezza.
51. February 2021: EPAM Systems acquired PolSource.
50. February 2021: Atos acquired Profit4SF.
49. February 2021: K2 Partnering Solutions acquired The Crevalle Group.
48. February 2021: Accenture acquired Businet System.
47. January 2021: Ascend Technologies and Doextra CRM Solutions merged.
46. January 2021: IBM acquired 7Summits.
45. December 2020: RSM US LLC acquired Salesforce Gold partner MondayCall.
43. December 2020: Private equity firm One Equity Partners (OEP) acquired VASS, a Salesforce partner & MSP with digital transformation, RPA, CRM, ERP & cloud services expertise.
42. November 2020: Druva acquired sfApex, a provider of Salesforce cloud backup, disaster recovery (BDR) & data migration tools for CRM platform.
41. November 2020: Capgemini acquired RXP Services, a digital, data & cloud IT consulting firm with Microsoft, Salesforce & ServiceNow expertise.
Continue to next page to see Salesforce partner M&A deals 40 to 21.