Spaulding Ridge Acquires Salesforce Cloud, CRM Partner Buan Consulting
Spaulding Ridge, a management consulting company, is acquiring Buan Consulting, a provider of Salesforce CRM, CPQ, and Contract Management services, the two companies have confirmed.
Buan Consulting began operations in 2000 and became Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner, and the first SteelBrick CPQ certified implementation partner. Financial terms of the deal, which is expected to close May 15, were not disclosed.
Spaulding Ridge is a relatively young company, founded by noted industry leader Jay Laabs in 2016. This is the firm’s second acquisition since its inception. The company bought Plan Rocket in February as it expanded its offerings to include Anaplan advisory and technical implementation.
The addition of Buan Consulting will allow Spaulding Ridge to create a new Salesforce practice, the company said.
“Spaulding Ridge is very excited to be back in the Salesforce ecosystem by adding the Buan team,” said Jay Laabs, CEO of Spaulding Ridge. “We believe the Salesforce platform will continue to be at the forefront of innovation and digital transformation of our clients.”
M&A activity within the Salesforce partner ecosystem has remained strong. Among the deals we’ve tracked:
- Capgemini acquires Lyons Consulting Group, a Salesforce Commerce Cloud partner.
- BV Investment Partners acquires control of Apps Associates, an IT services company with Salesforce expertise.
- Simplus raises $9.3 million in Series B funding & acquires Salesforce partner CRM Manager.
- Silverline, a Salesforce platinum cloud consulting partner, attracts Pamlico Capital private equity investment for financial services, healthcare push.
- Salesforce partner and PSA cloud software provider Kimble Applications attracts funding to drive more growth.
- Salesforce cloud backup specialist OwnBackup raises $15.5 million.
That is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read article!