AllCloud Acquires Salesforce Consulting Firm Figur8 Cloud Solutions
Israel-based AllCloud has acquired Salesforce partner Figur8 Cloud Solutions and raised $7 million in new funding. Moreover, Cloud Sherpas co-founder Eran Gil has joined the combined company as CEO, succeeding Ronit Rubin — who shifts to general manager of AllCloud’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) operations.
AllCloud, founded in 2008, helps midsize companies adopt Salesforce, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Oracle NetSuite workloads.
AllCloud, through the Figur8 deal, gains key locations in San Francisco, New York, Toronto and Vancouver. Plus, the funding will allow the company grow organically or through more acquisitions, Gil indicated.
M&A: Salesforce Professional Services Firms
M&A activity involving Salesforce-focused professional services firms remains strong. Among the mergers, acquisitions and funding deals we’ve tracked:
- FMT Consultants, a Microsoft and NetSuite partner, acquired Salesforce partner Red Sky Solutions of Orange Country, California.
- Simplus acquired CirrusOne, a Salesforce and Oracle partner that offers consulting services for CPQ (configure, price, quote) and quote-to-cash solutions.
- Spaulding Ridge acquired Baun Consulting, a cloud CRM partner.
- Capgemini acquired Lyons Consulting Group, a Salesforce Commerce Cloud partner.
- BV Investment Partners acquired control of Apps Associates, an IT services company with Salesforce expertise.
- Simplus raised $9.3 million in Series B funding & acquires Salesforce partner CRM Manager.
- Silverline, a Salesforce platinum cloud consulting partner, attracted Pamlico Capital private equity investment for a financial services and healthcare push.
- Salesforce partner and PSA cloud software provider Kimble Applications attracted funding to drive more growth.
- Salesforce cloud backup specialist OwnBackup raised $15.5 million.