This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
9. Businesses That Require COVID-19 Vaccinations: Here's the ongoing list...
8. Former Starbucks CIO Joins MSP: A top cloud MSP, Ensono, hires Starbucks, Disney & Savvis veteran Jeff Wile to lead Ensono Digital’s public cloud alliances.
7. SADA Acquires Google Cloud Partner: North America Google Cloud partner SADA, a Top 250 Public Cloud MSP, has acquired ByteWave Digital as part of a global expansion into the APAC (Asia-Pacific) market.
6. M&A List – 1,000 MSP Mergers and Acquisition: See the list to see who’s buying, investing and backing MSP buyouts.
5. Accenture Buyout List: More than 100 Accenture acquisitions listed — including buyouts that involve MSPs, MSSPs, cloud consulting companies, cybersecurity firms and more.
4. IBM Completes Kyndryl Spin-Off – Now What?: Kyndryl is now a standalone MSP focused on managed infrastructure services business. The big question: Can Kyndryl grow? Ahead of the spin-out, Kyndryl was shrinking amid overall MSP industry growth.
3. Where Is Huawei Equipment Permitted and Banned?: Here’s a list of countries, companies, 5G wireless network projects & their Huawei business status.
2. Mitel Layoffs: Job cuts arrive at unified communications technology company.