76 Accenture Acquisitions Listed: Digital, Big Data Analytics, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Global IT consulting firm Accenture ($ACN) typically acquires dozens of companies each year. Many of the deals focus on cloud services, cybersecurity, digital transformation, data and analytics, managed services, and ad agencies.
Here’s a list of Accenture acquisitions that ChannelE2E has tracked since 2019:
76. June 2021: DI Square for digital transformation expertise in the manufacturing and automotive vertical.
75. June 2021: Technology engineering firm Umlaut, which has 4,200 employees.
74. June 2021: Ad Agency Entropia.
73. June 2021: Novetta for government analytics expertise.
72. June 2021: Paris-based consulting and technology company Nell’Armonia,
71. May 2021: AWS cloud partner Industrie&Co.
70. May 2021: Management consulting firm Homburg & Partner.
69. May 2021: French MSP Linkbynet.
68. May 2021: ThinkTank for enterprise software project management.
67. May 2021: Electro 80 for operational technology (OT) consulting in Australia.
66. April 2021: Openminded, an MSSP and cybersecurity services company in France.
65. April 2021: Root Inc., a “strategy activation company.”
64. April 2021: Core Compete for cloud analytics.
63. March 2021: Cygni for cloud, mobile and full-stack software development.
62. March 2021: Fable+, which develops a proprietary cloud-based app to measure psychological safety & team performance.
See page two of four for Accenture acquisitions 60 through 41.