Check back regularly for ChannelE2E’s quarterly Webcast schedule, event descriptions, guest speakers and registration information.
Webcast 2017 – 01: How Much Is Your Business Really Worth?
(And How to Increase That Valuation)
Bonus: Top 100 Mergers & Acquisitions involving VARs, MSPs and CSPs from 2016. And associated valuation metrics.
- Date: Thursday, January 26, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Guest: Paul Dippell, CEO, Service Leadership Inc.
- Moderator: Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E
- What You’ll Learn:
- Metrics to help you calculate your business’s current worth
- Valuation metrics for VARs, MSPs and various IT service provider models.
- Pros and cons: Blended models (product reselling, IT consulting, services) vs. pure services.
- The most important KPIs (key performance indicators) that influence your valuation.
- Key strategies you can leverage to increase your company’s overall valuation in 2017 and beyond.
- Plus: The Top 100 Mergers & Acquisitions involving VARs, MSPs and CSPs from 2016.
- Register now.
Webcast 2017 -02: Details Coming Soon
- Thursday, March 16, 2:00 p.m. ET
- Stay tuned for details
Webcast 2017 – 03: Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 2:00 p.m. ET
- We’ll unveil our second annual list and research report.
- Register now.
Webcast 2016 – 06: MSP Pricing Strategies for 2017
TruMethods CEO Gary Pica shares big-picture MSP pricing strategies and key steps to maximize your profits in 2017. We’ll cover:
- Packaging your offering: Your support offering impacts sales, service delivery, and profit margins.
- The 3 most common mistakes IT providers make.
- The answers to your burning questions: What should you include? How many offerings should your business have? How should your sales team present the offering to potential customers? Should you raise prices for 2017 — and if so, how?
- Register now
Webcast 2016 – 05: Preparing to Sell Your MSP
Our Guest Speakers:
- Guy Fardone, President & Founding Partner, Evolve IP: Evolve IP has acquired seven MSPs and IT services providers in recent years. Evolve IP raised $100 million in private equity funding earlier this year for potential acquisitions
- George Sierchio, VP and Senior Partner, Cogent Growth Partners: Cogent is a buy-side M&A advisor that has offered strategic guidance on 60+ MSP acquisitions.
What We’ll Cover:
- What buyers (private equity firms, peer MSPs, strategic acquirers, etc.) want from sellers
- Fine-tuning your business for a potential sale
- One-, three- and five-year plans to prep for exit
- What to tell (and not tell) potential buyers
- Bonus: Registrants will receive early access to ChannelE2E’s Funding Database — allowing you to search for angels, private equity firms and other investors who can back your business.
Webcast 2016 – 04: Sales Compensation Plans
Join us as ChannelE2E and Service Leadership CEO Paul Dippell and Sales Compensation Expert Teanna Spence discuss sales compensation plans and incentives that drive recurring revenues for VARs, MSPs and CSPs. During the webcast you will hear and learn about:
- Key sales and performance metrics tracked by Service Leadership’s Paul Dippell.
- Practical examples from Teanna Spence, who has held key compensation positions at Cornerstone Software, Salary.com and more.
- Exclusive ChannelE2E salary and compensation plan research results. See current IT service provider sales compensation trends.
- Blended compensation plans that reward product, IT consulting and recurring sales.
- How to align your company’s sales compensation plans with your company’s profitability and revenue goals.
- Bonus: Simple, straightforward sales compensation plans that your business can use for 2017.
- Register now.
Webcast 2016 – 03: Not Your Typical Ransomware Webcast
You’ve heard about ransomware threats. You’ve heard the horror stories. Now, join us for a webcast where we tackle actual ransomware case studies, mitigation strategies and recovery strategies implemented by real VARs, MSPs and MSSPs. The live event will include an open, ongoing Q&A between attendees and our guest experts. Featuring:
- Nick Bock, CEO of Five Nines Technology Group, a Top 100 Vertical Market MSP that has successfully mitigated ransomware issues for its clientele.
- Justin Kallhoff, CEO of Infogressive, a managed security services provider (MSSP) that specializes in ransomware mitigation while working closely with peer MSPs.
- ChannelE2E Content Czar Joe Panettieri, moderating the discussion and describing best practices for ransomware mitigation.
- When: Thursday, July 28, 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT
- Register Now
Webcast 2016 – 02: The World’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- See the full Top 100 list: Visit here
- Topic: The World’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- Original Air Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016
- Description: Which MSPs are succeeding in specific vertical markets — and how? Based on ChannelE2E research, we’ll unveil a list of the top 100 MSPs working in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, government, education, retail and more.
- Guest Speakers:
- Brendan Cosgrove, CIO of StoneHill Technical Solutions (describing strategies in Legal and other verticals)
- Sebastian Fazzino, practice director, finance at All Covered (describing strategies in the finance vertical)
- Moderated by ChannelE2E Content Czar Joe Panettieri
- View the Webcast Now
Webcast 2016 – 01: MSP Mergers, Acquisitions, Valuations: Secrets to Sustainable Success
- Looking for the ChannelE2E 100: 2016 Edition? Find it here.
- Miss the live event? Click here to watch the on demand webcast
- Topic: MSP Mergers, Acquisitions, Valuations: Secrets to Sustainable Success
- Bonus: We unveiled the ChannelE2E 100 — the top entrepreneurs, startups and exits in the IT channel.
- Original Air Date: Thursday, March 31, 2016
- Description: Want to build a high-value MSP or IT service provider — and perhaps even sell or buy a business down the road? Learn from the best. During this webcast you will hear from three leading MSPs and IT service providers that recently completed an M&A deal together.
- Register now
- Patrick Wiley, President and COO of Aldridge, a leading IT service provider that has acquired thirteen businesses to date.
- Jamison West and Scott Hamlin, the leaders of two Seattle-area MSPs (Arterian and PacketDrivers) that Aldridge acquired in February 2016.
- Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E will moderate the conversation.
Five Things You’ll Learn:
- Before the deal: How to run your business and maximize your valuation ahead of any potential M&A activity.
- Why and how Aldridge acquired Arterian and PacketDrivers – key goals, considerations and outcomes.
- Effective buyers: How the Aldridge has built its IT practices – both organizally and through M&A.
- Attractive sellers: The business traits that made Arterian and PacketDrivers attractive.
- Key considerations: The past, present and future of each company – and how Aldridge plans to generate sustainable growth as an IT service provider.
BONUS: We unveiled The ChannelE2E 100 – the year’s top 100 entrepreneurs, startups and exits across the IT channel. View the Webcast Now.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
For questions about ChannelE2E webcasts, please contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz (Amy@AfterNines.com).