Cisco FindIT Network Management Integrates With Kaseya VSA for MSPs
Cisco Systems continues to quietly enhance FindIT, a network management platform for MSPs and SMB customers. Among the latest enhancements: A FindIT plungin for Kaseya VSA, that company’s RMM (remote monitoring and management) platform.
First, some background. ChannelE2E first broke news about Cisco’s FindIT project in late 2016. The FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points, according to Cisco. MSPs can configure system information, wireless networks, virtual LANs, and Ethernet switching in a single interface, the company says. And MSPs can monitor network performance with a customizable dashboard. Automatic network discovery comes with a topology diagram and an inventory report.
Cisco FindIT and Kaseya VSA Integration
Fast forward to present day and Cisco is working with Kaseya to make things easier for users of FindIT to access all of their workflow tools directly in the Kaseya platform, according to a spokesperson for the networking company.
The integration involves a new Cisco FindIT-Kaseya Plugin. Some features and benefits of the plugin include, the spokesperson says:
- Uses standard Kaseya plugin framework
- Integrated in Kaseya UI and org/group hierarchy
- View network detail and trigger actions from Kaseya VSA
- Network events trigger ATSEs/li>
- Click through to FindIT for more complex tasks
- Manage the network with familiar tools and processes
- Front-line staff resolve more network issues without escalating
So what’s next? Keep an eye on Cisco Partner Summit 2017, which kicks off October 31.