66 ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
Welcome to ServiceNow partner M&A deals 40 through 21.
39. April 2021: BitTitan acquired partner Perspectium to gain end-to-end ServiceNow data integration capabilities.
38. April 2021: GlideFast Consulting acquired CloudPires.
34 to 36. January 2021: Private equity firm Sunstone Partners acquired & merged three ServiceNow partners — namely, Evergreen Systems, Cerna Solutions, and Novo/Scale.
33. January 2021: Cognizant acquired ServiceNow partner Linium.
32. January 2021: SAP & Infor partner Sapphire Systems, backed private equity firm Horizon Capital, acquired ITOM Solution — a ServiceNow, Cisco AppDynamics & Dynatrace partner.
31. January 2021: Milestone Technologies acquired ServiceNow Elite Partner & managed IT services provider (MSP) Covestic.
30. December 2020: ASGN Incorporated acquired Integrated Solutions Management (ISM), a Government-focused Elite ServiceNow partner.
29. November 2020: Capgemini acquired RXP Services, a Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow partner.
27. September 2020: Indian IT consulting firm Infosys has acquired GuideVision, one of Europe’s largest ServiceNow Elite partners.
26. August 2020: Global systems integrator NTT Data Services acquired ServiceNow partner Acorio.
25. August 2020: Speridian Technologies acquired Business Advantage Consulting Inc., a ServiceNow partner and government IT solutions provider in Sacramento, California.
24. August 2020: Accenture acquired ServiceNow Elite partner Organize Cloud Labs for Latin American IT service management (ITSM) & workflow automation push.
23. July 2020: Highmetric acquired Vorto, a ServiceNow partner in the United Kingdom focused on financial services customers. Highmetric is part of The Acacia Group-Column Technologies deal mentioned in May 2020 below.
22. May 2020: Private equity firm Parabellum Investments and The Acacia Group acquired Column Technologies, a ServiceNow-focused consulting firm and MSP.
21. February 2020: KPMG acquired ServiceNow partner Wirefire Creative.
Continue to next page forServiceNow partner M&A deals 20 through 1.