50 ServiceNow Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
Welcome to page two of two, featuring ServiceNow partner M&A deals 20 through 1.
20. February 2020: BG Staffing acquired EdgeRock Technology Partners.
19. January 2020: ICF acquired Incentive Technology Group (ITG) to gain IT consulting, ITSM and cloud services expertise in the U.S. federal government market.
18. October 2019: CDW acquired Aptris, a ServiceNow Elite partner.
17. September 2019: Coreio Inc acquired intelliNet Technologies Inc. to expand across Canada.
16. August 2019: DXC Technology acquired ServiceNow partner Syscom for security operations and service management expertise.
15. June 2019: ServiceNow consultancy Acorio acquires BusinessForward, a management consulting firm for IT, HR and more. ServiceNow partner buyout activity remains strong.
14. June 2019: Fully Managed acquires Lime Collar Group, accelerating the company’s strategy to offer MSP and co-managed ITSM to midmarket customers.
13. April 2019: RLJ Equity Partners acquired Virteva and merged it with Crossfuze. The combined MSP, called Crossfuze, has 100 ServiceNow consultants and developers, and 600 employees globally.
11. April 2019: GrowthOps acquired ServiceNow partner Entrago for IT service management (ITSM) expansion across Australia and Asia-Pacific region.
10. February 2019: Enterprise Vision Technologies acquired Zefflin Systems.
9. January 2019: CDW acquired Scalar Decisions Inc.
8. December 2018: Coreio acquired Tony Grice & Associates (TGA), a Canadian ServiceNow partner.
7. December 2018: CareWorx and Fully Managed Technology merged. The deal united two well-known MSPs with expertise across the ServiceNow, Senior Care and cloud services markets — essentially creating a Top 100 Vertical Market MSP in the process.
6. November 2018: DXC Technology bought TESM and BusinessNow, two ServiceNow providers.
5. October 2018: Champion Solutions bought SystemiC, a consulting and development company.
4. April 2017: Computacenter bought out Team Ultra.
3. January 2017: Atos acquired Engage ESM, a ServiceNow Gold Services Partner.
2. August 2016: Fujitsu Services Holdings acquired Symfoni EMS, a ServiceNow partner in Europe.
Bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates to the list. Originally published in April 2019. Updated regularly thereafter.