MSP Acquires ServiceNow Partner: Fully Managed Buys Lime Collar Group
Fully Managed has acquired ServiceNow Premier partner Lime Collar Group of Toronto. In addition to furthering its midmarket ServiceNow as a Service strategy, the deal gives Fully Managed additional SecOps and DevOps expertise, according to CEO Mark Scott.
This is the latest in a growing list of M&A deals involving Fully Managed, a global MSP (managed IT services provider) that supports and secures roughly 200,000 users and 80,000 devices worldwide.
Lime Collar Group, founded in 2015, now tucks into the Fully Managed Enterprise group. The acquire business delivers service management solutions to enterprises in Canada and the United States. Lime Collar co-founders Rob Vos, Rick Bowes and Curtis Gallant now shift to senior leadership roles in that enterprise group.
Fully Managed Acquires Lime Collar: Executive Perspectives
In a prepared statement, Fully Managed CEO Mark Scott said:
“Lime adds a critical component to our ServiceNow ESM offering in the areas of implementation and remote application management and administration ‘as-a-service’. Beyond that, Lime brings a wealth of enterprise consulting experience in next-gen service management, software asset management SecOps and DevOps. The former Lime team adds depth and strength to our organization and greatly enhances our ServiceNow bench, certifications and capabilities.”
“Lime Collar Group is excited to join Fully Managed, who are one of the top ServiceNow MSPs. Lime customers will now have additional benefits and options from the combined organizations while receiving the same great service they have become accustomed to.”
Fully Managed: ServiceNow MSP Milestones, Leadership
Fully Managed and sister business CareWorx have been very active on the M&A and ServiceNow partner fronts. The journey has included these moves, among others:
- March 2018: CareWorx raised $17 million from Kayne Partners.
- September 2018: CareWorx launches a multi-tenant version of ServiceNow for midmarket customers and partners.
- December 2018: CareWorx and Fully Managed Technology merge — uniting two well-known MSPs with expertise across the ServiceNow, senior care and cloud services markets — essentially creating a Top 100 Vertical Market MSP in the process.
The Fully Managed executive team has extensive experience in the MSP market. Moreover, several key MSP industry veterans are associated with both companies, including:
- Fully Managed CEO Mark Scott, formerly CEO and co-founder of N-able Technologies, which SolarWinds acquired around 2010;
- Fully Managed EVP and GM Marco La Vecchia is a veteran of AVG and N-able Technologies.
- IT Glue Founder Chris Day, an investor in Fully Managed; and
- Yogapedia CEO Sharleen Oborowsky, a director and co-founder at Fully Managed.
ServiceNow Partners: Mergers, Acquisitions and MSPs
ServiceNow is growing rapidly as an enterprise-class IT service management (ITSM) platform. The company is now extending into additional departments such has HR, finance and security operations. Key company milestones and strategies typically surface each year at the ServiceNow Knowledge conference.
Amid all that growth, IT consulting firms and global systems integrators have been scrambling to acquire ServiceNow partners. Here’s a list of ServiceNow partner mergers and acquisitions that ChannelE2E has been building and tracking.
The ironic twist: ServiceNow is so busy partnering in the enterprise market that the company has no immediate plans to address SMB opportunities. There’s also a big gap in the midmarket — which Fully Managed is seeking to fill.