Sip Friday Morning’s Headlines: 10 May 2019
Here are technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, May 10, 2019.
1. Our Daily Brew
- What We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
2. Have You Heard?
CloudJumper Outage?: The desktop as a service (DaaS) provider apparently has had some sort of outage, readers tell us. We’re waiting for an official comment from the company.
3. Freshly Brewed News
- AWS MSP: Mission, a Top 100 Public Cloud MSP, has passed an audit as AWS Managed Service Provider Partner.
- Anonymous B2B Marketplace: HUBX has surpassed $200 million in revenue in its first year.
- Financial Results – Dropbox: Looking good…
- Amazon Privacy: Not really.
- Funding – SaaS Spending Management: Intello raises $2.5 million
4. Most Read (Past Five Days)
- Office Depot Layoffs
- Huawei: Banned In Which Countries?
- Kaseya Buys ID Agent
- Ian McChord Launches…
- Kaseya CEO: Connect IT Keynote Recap
- Microsoft Build 2019: Live Blog
- Kaseya Conference Recap
5. Partner Up
The latest partner program announcements include…
- Check Point Software Technologies (security)
- SAP (cloud business applications)
- Tech Data to distribute Urban Armor Gear (rugged mobile devices)
- WorkWave (field service management)
- ChannelE2E Partner Programs Database (all partner programs listed)
- Submit your partner program to our free database