Cisco Partner Summit 2016 wrapped up yesterday in San Diego. We're still preparing even more coverage of the conference -- but here's everything you missed so far:
1. Free OpenDNS Licenses: Cisco is offering 2,000 free OpenDNS security licenses to each channel partner company that attended the event. Cisco Executive VP Chris Dedicoat delivered the offer during his keynote.
2. Countering Facebook Open Compute Project?: Cisco has been working with various webscale companies and big service providers on so-called co-development code drops. CEO Chuck Robbins explains why.
3. Cisco's Internet of Things Strategy: CEO Chuck Robbins explains how Jasper, CliQr and other technologies deliver an end-to-end IoT experience.
4. Presidio's Next Moves: The big Cisco integrator and hybrid cloud MSP describes HyperFlex opportunities -- and a desire to acquire more companies. CTO Vinu Thomas was the source.
5. Hyperconverged Showdown: Robbins dismisses Nutanix claims amid Cisco's HyperFlex hyperconverged launch.
6. MSPs Losing Staff?: Some MSPs at the conference said they're losing staff to a surprising source...
7. Channel Partner Strategy: Channel Chief Wendy Bahr and Robbins host an extended Q&A with the media.
8. Keynote Live Blog: Initial insights from Bahr, Robbins and CFO Kelly Kramer.
But that's not all. Stay tuned as more video and blog content surfaces from the show.