Welcome to Wednesday. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day on June 7, 2023.
What’s In Our Daily Mix?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further energizes our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business day.
- Reaching me: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
Today’s Technology and MSP Partner Program News
- Service availability issue: Microsoft reported via its Microsoft 365 Status twitter feed that it was experiencing an issue in service availability. A further update on Tuesday evening noted that the service has remained largely stable but the incident hasn’t been fully resolved.
- Upgrade to scripting engine: MSP platform company Syncro has upgraded its scripting engine to help MSPs run more than 3 billion scripts to gain efficiencies. Syncro reports there are now more than 550 plug-and-play scripts in the Syncro community library – enabling MSPs to quickly automate tasks.
- Update to patch management platform: MSP platform company NinjaOne has updated its Patch Management platform to simplify patching for MSPs and IT departments. The updates include a new dashboard, Linux patching functionality, Mac third-party patching, and patch scheduling flexibility.
- New channel partner program: Edge-to-cloud file services company CTERA has launched its new global partner program, with new investments in its partner ecosystem. The program is designed to empower resellers, managed service providers and system integrators to become trusted advisors in secure multi-cloud data management.
- Another acquisition: CDW Corp. has acquired Enquizit, an AWS cloud services provider. CDW said that Enquizit would provide additional capabilities to the CDW Public Sector Cloud Services Practice.