Converged Data is a combination IT consulting and managed services provider (MSP). The company mainly works in Australia, but has growing reach across APAC (Asia Pacific) and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
The Deloitte-Converging Data deal signals continued M&A activity for global IT consulting firms, accounting firms and systems integrators.
Deloitte Acquisitions Target Cybersecurity, Cloud Services
Deloitte's recent acquisitions have spanned cybersecurity, MSSP and cloud services firms. The company's buyouts include:
- Salesforce and Amazon Web Services (AWS) consulting partner CloudinIT of New Zealand.
- API Talent for AWS cloud consulting expertise.
- ATADATA for multi-cloud management capabilities across AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) & more.
- Strut Digital, an AWS MSP with DevOps and cloud migration experience.
- Day1 Solutions, a Top 50 AWS MSP & cloud consulting firm.
- Integrity-Paahi Solutions, an MSSP.
Rivals such as Accenture have also made aggressive M&A moves worldwide.