49 Accenture Acquisitions: Digital, Big Data Analytics, Cloud and Cybersecurity Buyouts
Accenture Acquisitions 2019
20. December 2019: Clarity Insights, a data science consultancy with analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) expertise.
19. December 2019: Apis Group, an Australian consultancy that provides strategic advisory, digital design, and delivery services to government agencies.
18. October 2019: Happen, a London-based consulting firm focused on digital transformation & analytics to help customers generate new ideas, products & services.
17. October 2019: Sutter Mills, a French firm that specializes in developing data-driven marketing strategies.
16. October 2019: Nytek, an IoT software expert.
15. September 2019: Pragsis Bidoop for big data, artificial intelligence (AI) & advanced analytics expertise. Accenture’s Applied Intelligence business gained 200 employees.
14. August 2019: Fairway Technologies; tucks business into the Accenture Product and Platform Engineering Services practice for software-based innovations.
13. August 2019: Parker Fitzgerald, a risk management consulting firm for financial services companies.
12. August 2019: Australian big data consultancy Analytics8.
11. August 2019: Consulting firm & digital agency INSITUM to bolster the Fjord agency and grow its footprint in Latin America.
10. August 2019: Northstream, a 5G wireless & IoT (Internet of Things) consultancy to communications service providers (CSPs) & networking companies in the Nordics.
9. July 2019: BCT Solutions, a privately held cybersecurity and technology consultancy with a big footprint in government markets.
8. June 2019: Bridge Energy Group, a Boston-based IT consulting, systems integration & data analytics firm focused on North American electric utilities.
7. May 2019: Zielpuls, a German technology consultancy that designs smart products and services for automotive companies, medical technology, industrial equipment, and high-tech industries.
5. April 2019: Shackleton, a Spanish brand communications agency. Accenture Interactive’s bid to disrupt & redefine the advertising agency industry accelerates.
4. April 2019: Droga5, a creative & advertising agency.
3. March 2019: Storm Digital, a digital marketing agency that will tuck into the fast-growing Accenture Interactive business.
1. January 2019: Orbium, a management consultancy & technology services provider focused in the financial services vertical market.
We’ll continue to update this list each time Accenture makes an acquisition.