Podcast 095: Google Cloud Partner Leader Bertrand Yansouni
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast — co-hosted by Content Czar Joe Panettieri and CompTIA CEO Todd Thibodeaux. Our guest is Bertrand Yansouni, managing director global partner sales and strategic alliances at Google Cloud.
We discuss: Google’s cloud partner strategy, opportunities in SaaS and cloud infrastructure and a look at next-wave moves partners can explore in the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and more.
The podcast was recorded a few weeks before Yansouni’s pending exit from the company was disclosed.
Here’s the podcast:
Key conversation points include:
- 0:00: Introductions
- 0:33: What attracted Yansouni to Google in 2016.
- 3:37: Yansouni’s first priorities when he joined the company, and key priorities going forward.
- 7:22: Has Google evolved its partnering mindset over the past year?
- 9:18: Where do large partners — like global systems integrations — fit into the conversation?
- 12:07: SMB and boutique partners: Where do they fit in?
- 14:22: SaaS solution opportunities with Google G Suite
- 19:02: Workloads partners are deploying on Google Cloud Platform
- 22:26: Big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence and other big bets.
- 26:13: First steps for partners
- 27:52: Conclusion