Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, June 9, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. RSA Conference 2022 News: See RSAC live blog here.
2. ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 News: See ChannelE2E’s live blog here.
3. MSP Software - European Expansion: Syncro is expanding its operations in the UK. The effort introduces local support for the company's cloud-based RMM (remote monitoring and management) and PSA (professional services automation) software.
4. Intel Hiring Freeze: Intel has frozen hiring in its PC desktop and laptop chips as part of a series of cost-cutting measures, Reuters reported.
5. Microsoft Loosens Non-Compete Agreements: Microsoft will stop enforcing existing non-compete clauses in the United States, Reuters reported. Still, the non-compete clauses will still apply to the company's most senior leadership.
6. Zendesk M&A Rumors Quiet Down: Zendesk stock dropped 11% after a CNBC report suggested a potential takeover may be tough to complete.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Cisco Live 2022 (June 12-16, Las Vegas)
- Snowflake Summit 2022 (June 13-16, Las Vegas)
- Pink ITSM Conference 2022 (June 19-22, Las Vegas)
- Kaseya Connect IT (June 20-23, Las Vegas)
- Identiverse 2022 (June 21-24, Denver, Colorado)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.