SHEA Solutions Acquires Microsoft Dynamics Partner TGO Consulting
SHEA gains a top Microsoft solutions provider that specializes in business intelligence and analytics, sales and operations planning, ERP software, and infrastructure, according to SHEA President Jeffrey Hunt.
“Working with SHEA will broaden our service offerings to our existing clients,” added Tracey Crane-Whitehouse, chief operations officer, TGO Consulting. “We are very excited at the opportunity we see to grow TGO and the extended cloud services we can now offer.”
SHEA Solutions Background
For its part, SHEA Solutions is a global provider of ERP, BI & analytic solutions, and cloud infrastructure. The company has served hundreds of customers across North America, Europe, and Asia for over 20 years. Key verticals have included Aerospace, Defense, Distribution, Food Processing, Advanced Manufacturing, Financial Services, Transportation, and the Public Sector, according to SHEA.
SHEA was founded in 1997 and now has offices in Canada, the US, UK, India, and the Philippines. TGO opened in 1988.
Executive Transitions: TGO will continue operating under its name, delivering existing services while extending to offer SHEA’s cloud- and BI-based know-how. Tracey Crane-Whitehouse, chief operations officer, TGO Consulting. remains with the business. TGO’s two other founding partners, George Braun and Orgad Gratch, are moving on to build TrueSky — a corporate performance management software company that simplifies the budgeting process.
Microsoft Dynamics: Partner Mergers and Acquisitions
M&A activity across the Microsoft Dynamics partner ecosystem has been strong, though valuations for the deals remain mostly undisclosed. Additional deals ChannelE2E has tracked include:
- April 2018: KPMG in Canada acquired Adoxio Business Solutions, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrator and gold-level partner.
- July 2017: DXC Technology acquiring Tribridge, one of the largest independent integrators of Microsoft.
- April 2017: Unit4 acquired Assistance Software
- January 2017: Columbus Global Acquired Tridea
- Sample 2016 and 2015 deals included: Columbus Global Acquired Cambridge Online Systems; RSM US acquired Junction Solutions; HCL Technologies acquired PowerObjects and Sonata Software acquired IBIS Inc.
Similar M&A activity has occurred in rival ERP and CRM ecosystems — including the Oracle, Salesforce and SAP ecosystems.
Additional insights from Joe Panettieri.