Quote-to-cash platform Quoter has introduced Contracts, a contract management solution designed for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to enable more efficient creation, execution and management of contracts and renewals for clients.
Quoter is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product for technology service providers, including managed service providers (MSPs), telecommunications companies, value-added resellers (VARs), and tech-enabled services businesses, the company said. Co-founded in 2018 by Mike Walsh and Mike Polga, the company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The Quoter Contracts solution is the direct result of Quoter's direct partner feedback and addresses common partner pain points including:
- Lost revenue from mismanaged contracts, renewals, and addendums
- Contract non-compliance
- Unnecessary manual tasks in onboarding new clients
- Delayed sales cycles and team inefficiency
- Contract sprawl from ever-changing client needs and solutions
Quoter Contracts will be generally available in early Q4, the company said in a statement. Features available at launch will include:
- A centralized contract management hub enabling MSPs to track the status of contracts across their entire organization, enabling proactive renewals and compliance
- Automated contract delivery and execution upon quote acceptance
- Simple document builder with PDF importer and template repository for contract standardization
- Multiple signing roles and document recipients
- E-signature-compliant document execution and tracking
- Revenue visibility on key metrics including MRR, ARR, and Total Contract Value
- Unlimited user pricing model
Mike Walsh, CEO of Quoter, commented on the news:
"Quoter Contracts represents a significant milestone in our journey of supercharging revenue for MSPs. In this industry, contract management is typically an afterthought. However, contract compliance is key in maximizing the value of an MSP business. We believe that by simplifying and automating contract management, we can help MSPs capture lost revenue, empower teams, and ultimately stay focused on delivering exceptional IT services to clients."
For early access and to learn more, please visit quoter.com/contracts.