This week’s 10 most read channel news stories & columns involve:
10. ConnectWise 6.0 - The Business Journey So Far: How ConnectWise has evolved since acquiring Continuum in October 2019.
9. What's Next for Zoom: New partner engagements and end-to-end encryption surface.
8. Agility Recovery Buys Data Protection Specialist: The deal focuses heavily on the financial services sector.
7. Acronis Expands North: What a new data center means to Canadian data protection partners and cybersecurity MSPs.
6. Thoma Bravo's Latest M&A Targets: Why the private equity giant and its portfolio companies are embracing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) opportunities.
5. Thank You ConnectWise Partners: CEO Jason Magee's open letter to MSPs and technology solutions providers.
4. Warranty Master Rebrands: Now called ScalePad, how the company is expanding from hardware warranties to software lifecycle management. Plus, where MSP partners fit into the strategy, according to Warranty Master CEO Dan Wensley.
3. Technology Mergers & Acquisitions List: The complete M&A deal list for 2020 -- 410 buyouts so far -- spanning MSPs, IT consulting firms, private equity and more.
1. Brillio Pursues IT Services Acquisitions: Brillio, a digital IT consulting company backed by private equity firm Bain Capital, hires Cognizant veteran to pursue technology service provider acquisitions in 2021.