This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. ServiceNow Partner M&A List: ServiceNow partners remain in M&A mode, buying one another to gain scale, talent and more IT service management (ITSM) expertise. Here are 36 deals so far.
9. CompassMSP Acquires 11 MSPs: The latest deal involves IT Direct, a new headquarters... and a new CEO.
8. Thoma Bravo Advantage SPAC Details: All eyes remain on Thoma Bravo Advantage, a new SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Company) from private equity firm Thoma Bravo. The big question: Which enterprise software company will Thoma Bravo Advantage acquired?
7. Government IT Services M&A: Peraton, backed by private equity firm Veritas Capital, acquired government IT consulting firm Perspecta for $7.1 billion.
6. New Commvault CMO: Isabelle Guis explains her first priorities at the data protection company, which appears to be regaining momentum under CEO Sanjay Mirchandani and a revamped executive team.
5. Technology Company M&A List for 2021: We’ve covered more than 100 merger and acquisition (M&A) deals so far in 2021. Most involve MSPs, technology companies, and private equity firms. Also, we tracked 538 M&A deals in 2020. Check out the complete lists.
4. Technology SPACs List: What exactly is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company -- and how might SPACs influence technology companies and their partners? ChannelE2E offers answers in this ever-expanding list of tech-focused SPAC companies.
3. Accenture Acquisitions List: A look at 55 companies that the global IT consulting company has acquired...
2. SolarWinds Orion Breach Timeline: SolarWinds MSP executives share updates with partners, and the White House appoints a key official to investigate the Orion attack. The silver lining? SolarWinds MSP -- soon to become N-able -- finds no evidence that its software was attacked.
1. SBA PPP Loans and SBA Bug Fixes: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) fixes bugs in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) application process.