10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended 01 April 2022
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
9. NTT Data Acquires Vectorform: The deal boosts NTT Data’s digital transformation and customer experience (CX) expertise.
7. Accenture M&A List – 105 Buyouts: The global IT consulting firm continues to acquire digital, cloud, cybersecurity & IT consulting companies. Here’s the latest M&A list of Accenture acquisitions.
6. Datto Explores Potential Sale: The MSP technology provider is publicly held and backed by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. But additional private equity firms have expressed interest in Datto.
5. Big Tech Antitrust Investigations: The latest government and regulatory moves involving Amazon, Apple, Meta (Facebook), Alphabet (Google) and Microsoft…
4. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We’ve already tracked more than 300 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting companies and software firms during the first few weeks of 2022.
2. HP Inc. Acquires Poly: The PC and printer giant acquires a shrinking video conferencing company — but vows to deliver growth in battle vs. Cisco and other video conferencing hardware makers.
1. Google Cloud Layoffs: What the targeted Google Cloud job cuts and reorganization potentially mean for MSPs and MSSPs that offer public cloud services.