ConnectWise Reorganizes Around Four Business Units; Names CISO
ConnectWise, a provider of software, services and community solutions to MSPs, has reorganized around four new business units, each of which has a general manager reporting to CEO Jason Magee. Moreover, Patrick Beggs has been named CISO.
The units include:
- Unified Monitoring and Management, led by GM Ameer Karim;
- Business Management, led by GM Jake Varghese;
- Cybersecurity, led by GM Raffael Marty; and
- Asio Platform, led by GM Jeff Bishop.
According to ConnectWise, each business unit has dedicated product management and other resources — and accountability for roadmaps and on-time delivery. Each business unit must also drive “positive experience for partners across sales, product support, services, partner success and the broader ConnectWise system.”
ConnectWise IT Nation and Community Activities
Meanwhile, ConnectWise also continues to focus on its community and MSP benchmarking activities. The reporting structure for those efforts includes:
- The IT Nation community remains under COO Geoffrey Willison’s organization;
- virtual community reports into CMO Amy Lucia; and
- Service Leadership is under Chris Timms, executive VP of growth.