CA World ’17: Why MSPs Can’t Afford to Miss It
If your MSP business is looking to expand its mindshare and market share, CA World is the event to attend. Taking place at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on November 13-17, 2017, this year’s CA World will feature a comprehensive set of activities and opportunities that are specifically geared toward MSPs. At the event, you’ll be able to:
- Visit the MSP Zone for targeted insights and resources. The MSP Zone will offer MSPs a dedicated hub for networking, collaborating and learning. The showcase will house MSP Live!, a presentation center that will feature a steady stream of MSP-focused topics. You’ll be able to learn from experts who’ll share insights and best practices in such areas as sales, marketing, operations and business strategy. The MSP Zone will also feature kiosks that will introduce you to managed service offerings that can be powered by CA solutions.
- Get connected with the right people at the right time. CA World will equip you with applications that will make it easy and efficient to get in touch with the right people at the event. Attendees will have access to the new MSP Finder application, which will make it easy for enterprise decision makers to connect with the right service provider for their business and technical needs. Sign up and ensure targeted prospects are pointed to your organization. In addition, you can also find out which CA executives will be in attendance and request one-on-one meetings, so you can provide direct feedback and get in-depth, tailored updates and insights.
- Boost awareness and market share through MSP-focused sponsorship opportunities. At this year’s CA World, more than 5,000 attendees are expected, representing an audience that includes some of the largest, fastest growing enterprise businesses. This event will provide an array of opportunities for raising your business’ visibility and getting connected with this audience, including directory listings, exhibition spaces and theatre presentations.
- Take advantage of opportunities for networking, selling and socializing. CA World will provide MSPs with a number of venues for meeting with peers, prospects and CA executives. The event will feature a private lounge for MSPs that will enable you to relax and meet with MSP peers and CA executives in an informal setting. All MSPs in attendance will be invited to a cocktail reception at the event. MSPs will be able to sign up for dedicated suites and reception venues for hosting their prospects and customers. When you’re done, you’ll be able to enjoy a range of events and entertainment, including concerts featuring chart-topping bands Counting Crows and Third Eye Blind. The event will also feature Trek-Segafredo Experiences, which will include an opportunity to pedal to help raise funds to benefit STEM schools affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma.
- Gain a competitive edge through pre-conference education. There are over 400 sessions that reveal how you can make the most of your investments in CA solutions. Get a jumpstart to your Agile initiatives at the CA Agile Academy, or distinguish your business by gaining CA certifications.
- Get inspired by the speakers. Hear first-hand what trailblazers like Jimmy Chin (mountaineer, skier and filmmaker) and Richard A. Clarke (Former National Coordinator for Security) have to say. Attend keynote sessions that feature CA executives like CEO Mike Gregoire, CTO Otto Berkes and CPO Ayman Sayed.
Whether you’re new to CA or a long-time partner, you’ll gain access to insights, resources and experts that can propel your business. To learn more and sign up, visit the CA World ‘17 page. When you sign up, be sure to designate your business as a service provider, which will help ensure you’re notified of all the opportunities that will be available for you and your team.