5 Benefits of Outsourcing Cybersecurity
One of the most critical services that companies benefit from is the protection and monitoring of networks and servers by cybersecurity companies. When a company opts to outsource any work, they have the opportunity to receive the best quality of work from other industry experts. When it comes to outsourcing cybersecurity, there should be no hesitation. Here are five reasons that explain why.
1. Cost Efficiency: You might think that outsourcing work will cost more than finding a way to do it in-house, however, when it comes to protecting important information within your network of devices, outsourcing to a cybersecurity company is the way to go. If you are considering building your own SOC in-house, you should know that the cost can reach as high as three-million a year. Instead of having to hire a team of security analysts, implementing training, going through turnover, and installing the variety of security solutions, you can turn to a reliable cybersecurity company for a couple thousand dollars each month.
2. The Work of Experts: Not only is relying on the service of a cybersecurity company cost efficient, it is also more effective when it comes to reading and creating security solutions. Some companies rely only on software to protect their information, but that is not enough; you need a team of human analysts working alongside the software. Cyber threats are constantly evolving and security analysts have the deep knowledge needed to combat attacks. They are constantly reading complicated reports, searching for problems and finding solutions. If that doesn’t sound all that hard, just think about the fact that individuals can now earn college degrees in cybersecurity.
3. Real-Time Monitoring and Instant Analysis: With the quality software and work of real security analysts that you get from cybersecurity companies, you will be able to detect potential breaches in your network as soon as they happen instead of days, weeks and months later.
4. Advanced Monitoring: Diving further into what outsourced services can do for your company, you need to know what different software can do for you when managed correctly. With things like SIEM solutions from the likes of Fortinet, you are able to customize your security defense to watch out for specific threats that are common in your line of work. With constant updates in servers, computers and other electronics, you can have a team of experts managing your SOC and preparing your network for new threats; they will be able to pinpoint potential problems and threats as soon as they become dangerous.
5. Time Efficiency: As with just about any service that you outsource, when you eliminate one line of work or task, you simply free up time for you to be able to focus on more important matters. The company you work with is most likely not a cybersecurity company and therefore has other things to worry about. Outsourcing your cybersecurity needs will give your company one less thing to worry about.
Outsourcing your cybersecurity will ensure that you follow the compliance guidelines and get the protection you need. These five benefits will truly make a difference for your company. If you are looking for a reliable cybersecurity company, look to us at StratoZen — we can provide you with all the benefits we hit on in this blog. For questions or inquiries, contact us today.