Founded in 2018, Entrago has approximately 19 employees and estimated annual revenue of $1.7 million. The deal gives GrowthOps more extensive cloud ecosystem reach across the Asia-Pacific region.
GrowthOps Chairman Dominique Fisher said of the deal:
“Entrago brings to GrowthOps an experienced team and unique expertise in working alongside clients to unlock the value that ServiceNow’s digital workflow solutions offer.”
GrowthOps has been active on the M&A front. This is the company's second acquisition since going public in March 2018, and ninth overall. Earlier deals involved Kemistry, AJF Partnership, and Voodoo Creative.
ServiceNow Partners: M&A
M&A activity involving ServiceNow partners continues unabated. Some of the deals ChannelE2E has tracked include:
- February 2019: Enterprise Vision Technologies acquired Zefflin Systems.
- January 2019: CDW acquired Scalar Decisions Inc.
- December 2018: Coreio acquired Tony Grice & Associates (TGA), a Canadian ServiceNow partner.
- November 2018: DXC Technology bought TESM and BusinessNow, two ServiceNow providers.
- October 2018: Champion Solutions bought SystemiC, a consulting and development company.
- April 2017: Computacenter bought out Team Ultra.
For its part, ServiceNow has been bolstering its third-party consultant training program to help support its ITSM platform.
Meanwhile, some partners are extending ServiceNow from its enterprise IT Service Management (ITSM) roots down into the midmarket and SMB sectors. Names to know include MSPWorx in the midmarket, and Splashtop for SMB customers.