How can FBI incident response teams potentially assist MSPs and MSSPs with cyberattack investigations? We'll tackle that very topic during MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.).
The main-stage discussion will include Avertium CEO Jeffrey Schmidt and FBI Supervisory Special Agent Kyriakos Vassilakos. During a prep call for their conference, Schmidt and Vassilakos told me they're set to discuss:
- MDR Services: Who’s actually responsible for response?
- Where the FBI potentially fits into the conversation.
- Why and how to build a relationship with the FBI prior to an attack.
- When and how to engage the FBI during a cyber incident.
- What the FBI can – and can’t– do on behalf of your business and your customers.
Got questions about the conference? Email MSSP Alert Editorial Director Joe Panettieri.