Podcast 091: How CSPs Can Monetize Cloud Monitoring Services
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast. Tonight’s guest is Ken Vanderweel, senior director for service provider solutions marketing at CA Technologies.
We discuss the cloud services provider market, and key ways to monetize monitoring opportunities.
Plus, we dig into recent research from 451 Group’s research arm (451 Research) and CA, which reveals key customer pain points CSPs can solve. And finally we hear a bit about CA solutions that CSPs can embrace for cloud monitoring.
Here’s the podcast:
- 0:00 — Podcast overview & introductions
- 0:39 — Recent research from 451 Research & CA Technologies: Customer IT service management opportunities
- 2:12 — Survey: Who participated, key customer pain points, and the premium customers will pay to CSPs to ease their pain
- 4:16 — How big of an opportunity is this for CSPs?
- 5:03 — How CA assists CSPs to address customers’ IT service management needs
- 7:17 — Where CSPs and service providers can find more information.
- 8:15 — Conclusion
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.