Podcast 088: Cisco Umbrella Cybersecurity for MSPs
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast. Our guest is Monika Gupta, senior product marketing manager at Cisco Umbrella (formerly OpenDNS). We discuss the evolving threat landscape; Cisco Umbrella’s threat intelligence technologies; and the steps MSPs are taking to safeguard their customers’ networks.
Here’s the podcast conversation:
Podcast discussion (times are approximate):
- 0:00: Introductions
- 0:30: Monika Gupta’s role at Cisco Systems
- 1:15: What makes Cisco Umbrella unique: Ease of use meets intelligence
- 3:52: How Umbrella analyzes 100 billion Internet requests per day
- 5:24: Where MSPs fit into the conversation
- 6:26: Predicting attacks before they happen?
- 8:10: Going deeper on the MSP role
- 9:59: Setting up Umbrella (in minutes)
- 10:46: Finding the Cisco Umbrella free trial and supporting information
- 12:08: Conclusion
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.