Podcast: Kaseya VPs Explain MSP Empowerment Strategy
Good evening and welcome to the latest ChannelE2E podcast. Our guests from Kaseya are Matt Solomon, vice president of business development & IT Complete, as well as Dan Tomaszewski, vice president of channel success and Kaseya Powered Services.
Solomon and Tomaszewski previously helped ID Agent to build out its dark web monitoring partner strategy for MSPs. Now that Kaseya owns ID Agent, Solomon and Tomaszewski are sharing their MSP know-how with the parent company’s broader IT service provider (ITSP) partner ecosystem.
We discuss marketing, sales enablement and go-to-market tools for MSPs. We also explore coaching and other services that allow MSPs to monetize Kaseya’s IT Complete platform.
Now, here’s the conversation…
Podcast: Listen Here…
The conversation covers:
- 0:00 – Overview and introductions
- 0:26 – Intros — Matt and Dan’s journey from ID Agent to Kaseya — previous and current roles.
- 3:15 – Present day — How Kaseya is empowering MSP partners to build more successful services.
- 5:40 – Marketing portal for MSPs — the technology and content explained. Compliance, Security and BCDR (business continuity and disaster recovery).
- 6:32 – MSP owners and entrepreneurs within Kaseya — their influence and availability to partners.
- 10:30 – Recap: Kaseya Powered Services and Goal Assist program explained. Plus, the go-to-market strategy for MSPs.
- 12:10 – Can Kaseya help MSPs of all sizes to scale their businesses?
- 13:10 – The overall Kaseya partner and channel strategy: An update.
- 16:12 – Where established and potential partners can find more information about Kaseya Powered Services.
- 17:04 – Conclusion
Check the ChannelE2E homepage regularly for more podcasts, or visit our dedicated podcast center here.