Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, January 31, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
2. Managed Services - SaaS Applications: Spaulding Ridge, a cloud advisory and implementation firm, is expanding its managed services practice for SaaS applications. The MSP service includes support and issue resolution, administration, enablement, and enterprise connected application maintenance, as well as assistance with customizations and upgrades, Spaulding Ridge indicated. Key focus areas include such SaaS applications as Salesforce, DocuSign, Coupa, NetSuite, and OneStream. Managed Services Director Jessica Cook is leading the new broadened service line, Spaulding Ridge indicated.
3. Partnership - Microsoft Ecosystem: Two Microsoft Gold partners -- Threadfin Business Solutions and 2bcloud are working together to "collaborate on advanced cloud acceleration and solutions for customers." Their combined goal: Empower customers to "realize the promise of the cloud in an ever-shifting technology landscape by leveraging the security and agility of an always-on cloud-based business," the two businesses said.
4. Earnings - Amazon Web Services: AWS parent Amazon is expected to announce quarterly results on February 3.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- ASCII 2022 MSP Success Summit (February 16-17, Houston)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.