Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. MSPs - Sales Automation Software and Security Assessments: The Zomentum Sales Acceleration Platform now supports a U.S.-oriented security assessment tool from the Center for Internet Security Inc. (CIS). Moreover, support for a U.K.-oriented security assessment tool is planned. The integrations will allow channel partners and MSPs to more easily propose security-oriented solutions to end-customers.
3. MSP Software - Image Backup & Security: NinjaOne has introduced new image backup capabilities to Ninja Data Protection, the company’s natively developed backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution. Also, NinjaOne has introduced Ninja Protect, a new bundled security product with BitDefender, according to a blog. The goal: Position NinjaOne as a "single source for endpoint monitoring, management, and security," while also driving down ransomware risks, the company indicated.
4. Channel Chief - Distribution: TD Synnex has named Sammy Kinlaw to lead its customer communities as senior vice president, Sales Communities, North America. Kinlaw will oversee;
- Varnex, serving its small to medium-sized business (SMB) community;
- Tech Select, for its Advanced Solutions community; and
- Stellr, for its managed service provider (MSP) community.
6. Investment: IBM has invested in SingleStore, a "single database for all data-intensive applications," the companies said.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Amazon AWS re:Invent (November 29-December 3, Las Vegas)
- Avaya Engage (December 12-16, Orlando, Florida)
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 10-12, Nashville, Tennessee)
- McAfee MPower Digital 2022 (January 26-27, Virtual)
- RSA Conference (February 7-10, San Francisco)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.