5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 22 June 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, June 22, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. M&A – Private Equity and Hospitality IT Solutions: H.I.G. Capital has acquired Enseo, a hospitality IT solutions provider that is expanding into the senior living, education and healthcare verticals.
3. Investment – IT Services and E-Commerce: Accenture Ventures has invested in Imburse, a cloud-based, payments-as-a-service enterprise platform that “simplifies the way businesses around the world access the global payments ecosystem,” Accenture says. Financial terms were not disclosed.
4. Executive Leadership – Technology Consulting: West Monroe has promoted multiple executives as the Chicago-based consulting firm continues to increase its national scale.
5. Partner Program – Penetration Testing as a Service: Horizon3.ai, which offers automated penetration testing-as-a-service (APTaaS), has launched the NodeZero Certified Partner program. Liberman Networks is the company’s first certified partner.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure (June 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- HPE Discover 2021 (June 22-24, Virtual)
- Microsoft Inspire 2021 (July 14-15, Virtual)
- CompTIA ChannelCon 2021 (August 3-4, Virtual)
- Build IT Live 2021 (August 30-September 1, New York)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here