5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Hot Today
1. M&A Perspectives – ConnectWise and Continuum Deal: Collabrance, a Master MSSP, help desk and NOC provider to MSPs, offers this perspective on ConnectWise acquiring Continuum…
2. AI – IT Service Management (ITSM): Symphony SummitAI has launched SummitAI Sierra, an ITIL-certified service management tool that features automation and knowledge management capabilities.
3. MSPs – Remote Control Software: Pulseway has launched Mobile Remote Control built directly into Apple iOS and Google Android apps. The result: Pulseway MSPs and customers can now access files, applications, help users and control remote systems as if they were sitting right in front of them from anywhere at anytime, Pulseway says. The company’s parent, MMSOFT Design, specializes in RMM (remote monitoring and management) software, and may have ties to Kaseya.
4. IoT Remote Monitoring: Posiflex has launched a North American channel partnership program with Banyan Hills Technologies, an Internet of Things (IoT) company. Posiflex specializes in point of sale (POS), self-service and embedded computing technologies. The new IoT platform offering will allow Posiflex customers to leverage centralized monitoring, control, and automation of Posiflex device endpoints.
5. Talent – MSP Platform Services: The 20, an MSP organization, has promoted Crystal McFerran to chief marketing office (CMO) from senior VP. The 20 provides RMM, PSA, documentation, help desk and NOC services to MSPs.
6. Talent – Compliance Services: Connor has hired Anthony Hargreaves as managing director responsible for establishing and developing Connor’s IT security and risk management advisory solutions.
7. Business Continuity – VMware Cloud on AWS: Datrium has unveiled new capabilities for the recently announced Datrium DRaaS with VMWare Cloud on AWS solution. The platform now offers instant Recovery Time Objective (RTO) restarts from Datrium backups on Amazon S3. Also, DRaaS Connect extends instant RTO DR to any vSphere environment.
8. Hardware as a Service: Dell now has a formalized plan….
B. Partnerships and Strategic Alliances
2. ServiceNow Partners: The Top 10 ServiceNow partners are listed here, according to one market watcher.
C. Next Five Technology Conferences
- Workday Rising Europe 2019 (Nov 12-14, Milan, Italy)
- Synnex Fall Varnex 2019 (Nov 17-20, Las Vegas)
- Ingram Micro ONE 2019 (Nov 18-21, Denver, Colorado)
- Salesforce Dreamforce 2019 (Nov 19-22, San Francisco)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent 2019 (Dec 2-6, Las Vegas)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].