Petya Ransomware Cyberattacks Recap: Everything You Need to Know
As the latest Petya-related ransomware cyberattacks continue to unfold, here’s a look at our complete coverage from ChannelE2E’s sister site — MSSP Alert:
1. Petya, WannaCry Ransomware Attacks: Can NSA Be Held Accountable?: Amid ransomware cyberattacks like Petya & WannaCry, the debate rages: Can and should the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) be held accountable?
2. N-Dimension Solutions: Top MSSP Analyzes Petya Ransomware Attack: Among the MSSPs analyzing these latest attacks: N-Dimension Solutions, which safeguards more than 100 U.S. utilities from cyberattacks and digital threats.
3. Five Facts for MSSPs about the Petya Ransomware Attacks: As ransomware cyberattacks spread across the globe yet again, here are five facts about the latest attacks that MSSPs (managed security services providers) should keep in mind.
4. Petya, Goldeneye Ransomware Attacks: 10 Cybersecurity Experts Offer Advice, Perspectives: Cybersecurity experts from Cylance, Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec, Sophos, VIPRE Security, Webroot & more weigh in.
5. New Petya, Goldeneye Ransomware Cyberattacks Spread Globally; Merck Hit: New Petya- and Goldeneye-related ransomware cyberattacks spread worldwide, hitting Merck and other major companies.
If MSSP Alert posts additional coverage you’ll find it here.