This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Tech M&A List: A look at more than 600 mergers and acquisitions involving MSPs, IT service providers (ITSPs), IT consulting firms and more.
8. Implement NIST for a HIPAA Safe Harbor: Mike Semel, president of Semel Consulting, explains how a new U.S. federal law rewards HIPAA covered entities and business associates for implementing the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
7. Podcast - Kaseya's Matt Solomon: The latest monetization trends involving MSPs, according to Kaseya's VP of business development.
5. Rackspace Takeover?: An SEC filing triggers MSP takeover speculation...
4. Technology SPACs List: More than 70 Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) are seeking to acquire and/or merge with technology businesses. Check ChannelE2E’s Technology SPACs List daily for ongoing updates.
3. N-able Completes Rebranding: Here are 10 things for MSPs to know about the software business, the new brand, and the potential spin-out from parent SolarWinds.
2. Congress Extends PPP Loan Application Deadline: How new legislation will extend the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) application loan deadline, and the implications for small businesses.
1. Synnex & Tech Data Merger: Five things to know about the $7.2 billion technology distribution merger.