This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. IBM Acquisition List Under CEO Arvind Krishna: IBM acquisitions target multi-cloud business automation software, SaaS consulting & more. Can M&A help CEO Arvind Krishna to reinvent IBM?
9. GoTo Acquires Mobile Device Management (MDM) Software Provider Miradore: Business communications and IT support and management platform GoTo has acquired cloud-based device management provider Miradore.
8. Return to Office Employee Policies: Apple recently delayed its latest return-to-office requirement. What MSPs can learn from the move.
7. Top 15 Most Popular SaaS and Cloud Applications: The most popular SaaS & cloud apps for 2022 list includes Microsoft 365, Workday, ServiceNow & these other cloud business applications, Okta says.
6. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We’ve already tracked more than 580 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting companies and software firms during the first half of 2022.
5. N-able Acquires Microsoft Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud Automation Software Provider Spinpanel: MSPs gain multi-tenant Microsoft 365 & Azure cloud management and automation software platform.
4. Zendesk Acquired — But…: The deal’s valuation is far lower than an earlier offer for Zendesk. Here’s why.
3. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We’ve already tracked more than 370 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting companies and software firms during the first few months of 2022.
2. Cloud Market Share 2022 – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud: The latest cloud infrastructure market share for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform, according to Canalys. MSP & MSSP implications explained.
1. PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Acquires AWS, Microsoft Azure Cloud Consulting Firms: PwC buys two cloud consulting firms that specialize in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.