As a result of the acquisition, "FMT will immediately bring new Salesforce consulting and implementation expertise to a customer portfolio that includes manufacturing, distribution, life sciences, sports and services companies," the companies said in a public statement to customers a few weeks ago.
In a prepared statement, FMT Consultants CEO Eric Casazza said:
“FMT Consultants has spent more than two decades building a respected software implementation business around the Microsoft and NetSuite platforms. With the acquisition of Red Sky Solutions, we add another compelling option for our customers by bringing on an experienced Salesforce team as an integral part of FMT. We’re excited to start working together to deliver integrated solutions to our customers.”
FMT's midmarket solutions span ERP, CRM, business intelligence, collaboration, IT and productivity applications.
Red Sky Solutions has completed more than 1,600 Salesforce deployments since the IT consulting firm launched in 2003. It sounds like co-founders Daryl Garcia and Dave Stone are joining FMT under terms of the deal.
Multiple Salesforce Partners Acquired
M&A activity involving Salesforce partners has been very strong for several months. Among the mergers and acquisitions we’ve tracked:
- Simplus earlier this month acquired CirrusOne, a Salesforce and Oracle partner that offers consulting services for CPQ (configure, price, quote) and quote-to-cash solutions.
- Spaulding Ridge acquires Baun Consulting, a cloud CRM partner.
- Capgemini acquires Lyons Consulting Group, a Salesforce Commerce Cloud partner.
- BV Investment Partners acquires control of Apps Associates, an IT services company with Salesforce expertise.
- Simplus raises $9.3 million in Series B funding & acquires Salesforce partner CRM Manager.
- Silverline, a Salesforce platinum cloud consulting partner, attracts Pamlico Capital private equity investment for financial services, healthcare push.
- Salesforce partner and PSA cloud software provider Kimble Applications attracts funding to drive more growth.
- Salesforce cloud backup specialist OwnBackup raises $15.5 million.