BitTitan has launched a marketplace that managed service providers (MSPs) can use to build their businesses by sharing products and best practices with tens of thousands of partners.
BitTitan is a provider of managed services automation and the creator or Automated Runbooks, a business process automation and standardization tool for IT service providers.
The new MSPComplete Publisher Program allows MSPs to share and crowdsource best practices, more easily publish Automated Runbooks, define and store standard operating procedures (SOPs), build automated versions of their most popular services, and push the latest products, updates and incentive programs directly to partners through the MSPComplete marketplace.
In a statement, BitTitan CEO Geeman Yip (pictured above) said the program ensures MSPs “standardized, repeatable managed services delivery for their partners.”
“Nearly all our partners described the same problem – the lack of standardization throughout their business hurt customer satisfaction, profitability and employee morale,” Yip said. “This problem stems from lack of documentation; either partners never wrote their processes down or when they did, stored them in PDF documents no one ever referenced and rarely updated. ISVs experience the same challenge. It takes them a significant amount of time to get new partners selling successfully with the traditional enablement methods like webinars and PDF manuals.”
The new marketplace program is available at no cost to users of Automated Runbooks.
More specifically, BitTitan says MSPComplete can be used for:
- Free access to BitTitan’s ecosystem of 50,000 partners
- Accelerating product adoption for new and existing partners
- Standardizing and automating SOPs with Automated Runbooks
- Publishing new products and services, and pushing updates and incentives
- Increasing consumption of existing services and launching new services directly to customers
- Reducing service delivery costs with automated user and support guides for partner and customer onboarding
- Gaining insight into how partners deliver products as a managed service to customers
BitTitan announced MSPComplete Monday at Microsoft Inspire, the company’s biggest partner event. Inspire runs through Thursday in Washington, D.C.