The world of remote monitoring and management (RMM) software is changing. It is no longer enough to just offer RMM platforms for desktops and servers. MSPs now need RMM capabilities that are network-, voice- and cloud-centric -- and more.
Still, new RMM entries continue to flood the market. Indeed, ABP Technology, a value-added distributor of IP Technology products and solutions, is launching a remote system health monitoring and management platform called IPTechView RMM, the company has confirmed on its website. The platform will specialize in IP Technology, VoIP, surveillance and network infrastructure, ABP says.
According to the company, the platform's core benefits include:
- Convenience: MSPs can manage customers' IP Technology systems in one place.
- Proactive Health Monitoring: See the escalation of potential threats before they become a huge problem.
- Provide VOIP QOS: Ensure the best voice quality possible inside your client networks and for their remote users.
- Recurring Revenue: Provide a new service to your customers.
- Customizable: You can customize the alerts, protocols and dashboards to fit the needs of your company and clients.
- Branded Reporting: Send branded reports to your customers.
- Proactive Escalation: Get alerts when things go wrong and implement break-fix protocols.
- Simplify: Avoid having to juggle multiple cloud platforms, portals and GUIs.
ABP, based in Dallas, Texas, serves many types of technology partners -- including IT integrators, resellers, VARs, MSPs, ITSPs and WISPs. The company's core services include IP Communications Voice & Video, IP Surveillance & Physical Security, and IP Infrastructure Wired & Wireless.
ABP's core theme for 2018: Helping technology partners push into managed services. MSPs can beta test the platform by filling out a form on the company's website.