Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Actually, there are 10 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
10. Momentum - Cloud Connectivity: Network Service Providers (NSPs) are rapidly embracing the Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric for on-demand, private multicloud connectivity to their business customers, the company claims.
7. Talent - Distribution: Avnet has promoted MaryAnn Miller to chief administrative officer, reporting to CEO Bill Amelio. In her new role, Miller works closely with Avnet’s senior leaders to accelerate the progress of their multi-year strategic plan. Also, the company promoted Ken Arnold, to senior vice president and chief people officer, also reporting to Amelio.
6. Talent - Splunk: The company has hired SendGrid veteran Carrie Palin as senior vice president, chief marketing officer (CMO). She reports to Susan St. Ledger, president, worldwide field operations, Splunk.
5. VMware Cloud for AWS Migration Services: Smartronix has launched Colo-to-Cloud, a limited time offer to subsidize the migration of VMware virtual machines to Amazon Web Services.
4. MSPs - Google Android Enterprise Management: Stratix has made the list...
2. M&A - Google Acquires Alooma: The move could help partners migrate on-premises databases to Google Cloud Platform...
1. Your Most Profitable MSP Service: That’s the topic of ChannelE2E’s February webcast. Register now to join us.