Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, May 2, 2019.
Actually, there are six timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
6. AWS Audits: ISACA has launched the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Audit Program to support IT auditors in their assessments of AWS deployments—including the use of AWS services, access to the AWS environment, management and interrelationships of AWS services and more.
5. Partner Relationship Management (PRM): Microsoft has agreed to co-market and co-sell Impartner PRM for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The platform provides channel marketing and sales professionals with lead distribution, deal registration, cooperative marketing, partner onboarding,
3. MSPs - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Nerdio, which promotes Microsoft Azure solutions to MSPs, has launched True Windows 10 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). The result: MSPs can now provision virtual desktops for their customers using the Windows 10 Enterprise desktop operating system.
2. Next Week: We'll be covering partner and developer conferences hosted by Kaseya, Google, Microsoft, Nutanix, Red Hat, SAP, ServiceNow and SolarWinds MSP. Track all partner conferences by visiting the ChannelE2E Events Calendar.
1. My Most Profitable Managed Service: We'll cover that exact topic during our next ChannelE2E webcast. Register now to join us.