Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, July 15, 2019.
A. Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
B. Freshly Brewed News and Chatter
1. Financial Investment - MSP: Plus Consulting veteran Josh Wilhelm has invested in Right Hand Technology Group Inc., a Top 100 Vertical Market MSP in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In addition to shareholder, Josh will be joining the organization as President.
2. M&A - IT Consulting and ERP: Avaap, an IT management consulting firm, has acquired Navigator Management Partners, a technology consulting firm specializing in ERP systems, business intelligence (BI), and change management
4. IT Service Management (ITSM) And AI: FixStream and Excalibur Data Systems are partnering to integrate their artificial intelligence (AI) and ITSM capabilities. The result: Customers will be able to more quickly and accurately find, predict and resolve ITSM issues, the two companies assert.
5. ITSM and ALM: Inflectra has integrated its SpiraTeam Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) platform with ServiceNow's cloud platform. The integration "bridges the gap between software development and IT service management for the first time, the company claims.. Huaewi
6. Talent: Evotek has hired ConvergeOne and SIGMAnet veteran Jaeson Galli as VP of services.
7. MSP Coaching - Australia: Ulistic has launched our High Performance Club in Australia. The Ulistic HPC has been running for five years in the U.S., and participants typically meet three times per year. The groups assist MSPs with best practices sharing, education and accountability in the business development area of running an MSP.
8. Automation - Sales Quote to Order: FinancialForce has extended its PSA (professional services automation) platform solution to include services configure, price and quote (CPQ) capabilities. The effort includes a Zimit partnership.
C. Channel Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances: MSPs, CSPs, ISVs, VARs
1. Microsoft Inspire 2019: Track all worldwide partner conference news here.
2. Build IT MSP Conference: Most eyes are on this week's Microsoft Inspire 2019 partner conference in Las Vegas. But take a closer look and you'll find many of the MSP industry's most influential leaders at this week's Build MSP Conference in New Jersey. IT By Design hosts the conference. We'll share more updates soon.
3. Talent - Cloud Distribution: Pax8 has hired Intelisys veteranAndrew Pryfogle as chief market development officer. He will focus on such areas as network and unified communications products.
D. Next Five Technology Conferences
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].