Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, December 18, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Happening Today
1. SolarWinds Breach Update: The latest daily updates are here.
4. Private Equity - Unified Communications: Crestline Investors Inc. has made a minority investment in Broadvoice, a provider of hosted voice, unified communications (UC) and SIP trunking services for businesses.
7. Data Protection - Microsoft Azure: JetStream Software Inc. says JetStream DR will support the Microsoft Azure VMware Solution. JetStream will integrate its offerings with Microsoft to deliver new DR capabilities for Microsoft Azure VMware Solution, employing JetStream DR software along with Azure Blob Storage, the company says.
8. Partnership - Diversity in IT Services: Digital consulting firm Perficient has launched Bright Paths, a program designed to advance STEM education and career opportunities for underrepresented constituencies and communities. Perficient’s Bright Paths program will partner with Strategic Education, an education services company focused on advancing economic mobility for working adults, to "create relevant learning experiences that prepare students for the workforce, and further drive innovation and growth in the technology industry," the company says.