Pulseway Launches NOC Support Services for MSPs
Pulseway has launched a NOC (network operations center) service for MSPs. The move allows MSPs to focus on higher-margin services, while outsourcing various support to Pulseway, according to CEO Marius Mihalec.
Pulseway’s NOC services arrive roughly seven months since the company launched mobile- and cloud-first RMM (remote monitoring and management) software specifically for MSPs. (Roughly 3,000 corporations — including Dell and Canon — also use Pulseway’s software for IT management.)
Pulseway’s NOC employs about a dozen technicians, and it’s designed to support everything from networks to endpoints, including cross-platform support for Windows and Linux servers, Mihalec tells ChannelE2E.
The NOC has employees in Dublin, Ireland and Bangalore, India. The NOC is prepared to support MSPs worldwide, both in a 24×7 configuration or in specialized configurations like after-hours or weekend support. It’s sized to support everything from small customer settings (i.e., 25 endpoints) to large settings of 1,000 endpoints and more, Mihalec says.
The Pulseway NOC Monitoring service includes:
- 24×7 monitoring of all devices
- Access to Pulseway’s best-practice Monitoring Library
- Notification via phone, email and text (SMS)
- Troubleshooting and alarm-resolution tips based on Pulseway best practices
- Scheduled and ad hoc reports, which provide operational and executive summaries
- Deployment, update and customization of the monitor set
- New customer on-boarding
An advanced offering supports the features above plus:
- Remediation of alarms based on mutually agreed workflows and best practices
- Technical Service Desk, through which you can assign routine tasks to Pulseway NOC engineers
Outsourced NOC services are increasingly popular with MSPs. But it’s also an increasingly crowded, highly competitive market. How crowded? Take a look.