10 Most Read Managed Services Provider (MSP) Blogs 1H 2016
Which ChannelE2E blogs focused managed service providers (MSPs) generated the most readership and traffic in the first half of 2016? Thanks for asking. Here’s the top 10 list…
10. ConnectWise CEO Statement on SolarWinds-LogicNow Deal (June): Arnie Bellini describes his views on the surprise SolarWinds buyout of LogicNow, which created SolarWinds MSP.
9. Meet the New Face of ConnectWise’s LabTech Business (March): Brett Cheloff moves into the driver’s seat at ConnectWise’s RMM (remote monitoring and management) software business — aka LabTech.
8. SolarWinds Acquires LogicNow (June): Everything MSPs need to know about the surprise deal that unites SolarWinds N-able and LogicNow to form SolarWinds MSP.
7. Gartner Magic Quadrant – Top Network Performance Monitoring Tools (March): Not quite traditional RMM, the network performance monitoring market typically serves corporate IT departments. Still, there’s some MSP overlap. And here’s the leader list…
6. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (June): As some portions of the MSP market commoditize, savvy MSPs have pushed deeper into specific vertical markets. Here, we reveal the top 100 vertical market MSPs across healthcare, retail, financial services, manufacturing, government, education and more.
5. LogicNow Buys Mac Management Platform (January): Just about all of the major RMM software providers offer some sort of Mac management capabilities. But LogicNow is attempting to up the anti with this acquisition.
4. Is iYogi Help Desk Still In Business? (March): iYogi, an IT service provider and remote help desk, faces multiple lawsuits. Hundreds (yes, hundreds) of readers have asked us if the company is still in business. Consumers want an alternative. Hello?: Yet, not a single IT services vendor has stepped in to offer migration services away from iYogi toward something else. Opportunity awaits the company that solves this complicated pain point for customers worldwide.
3. Kaseya Buys Vorex, Launches PSA Price War (February): Let’s just say this was just the start of a war of words between Kaseya and ConnectWise, in particular. Hmmm… what happened to the good old days of taking the high road and beating the snot out of rivals on R&D, customer support and marketing?
2. Top 50 Cloud Monitoring and Management Tools (January): Amid fierce competition between RMM providers, the market is shifting all around them. Readers — MSPs and VARs — are craving deeper information about cloud monitoring and management tools, as traffic to this list proves.
1. 10 Managed Services Provider Predictions for 2016 (November 2015): Whether you agree or disagree with ChannelE2E’s crystal ball on managed services providers, thousands of readers have given our prediction list a look. And hundreds of additional eyeballs still flock to it every day.
That’s the list of our most-read MSP content for the 1H of 2016…