5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 26 April 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
4. Business Continuity for MSPs: Datto has launched SIRIS 5 on premises appliances as well as Cloud Continuity for PCs. The new developments reinforce a hybrid world, where MSPs can mix-and-match pure cloud solutions and specialized on-premises hardware to protect customer data. The Datto launches surface amid the company’s pending sale to Kaseya.
5. Managed Services – Robotic Process Automation (RPA): UiPath has introduced a new Automation as a Service offering on the Finastra cloud. The goal: Deliver a managed service model for automation to Finastra’s bank, credit union, and financial institution customers. With the new offering, UiPath and its partners can “design, install, deploy, run, and maintain automated processes to enable the banking sector to leverage the power of automation along with the security and compliance of cloud-based infrastructure from Finastra,” UiPath asserted.
6. Branding: Accenture Interactive has rebranded as Accenture Song. The move reflects the company’s “post-pandemic world-class services that reinvent customer connections, sales, commerce and marketing and business innovation to meet clients’ accelerated demand for business growth through sustained customer relevance at the ever-changing speed of life,” Accenture asserted.
7. Partner Program – Unified Communications: Kurmi Software has launched Kurmi Advantage Partner (KAP) program to promote the company’s automated Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC) provisioning solution.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11, Boston & Virtual)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.