Welcome to page two. Enjoy a second serving of channel content — items 10 to 1 — here.
10. Partner Program – Big Data: CDK Global’s partner program has attracted nine new ISVs. The CDK Global Partner Program makes business-ready data available for use by auto dealers, third parties and OEMs.
9. Partner Program – ECM:VisualVault, a Business Process Automation (BPA)/ Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software company, is expanding the reach of its Global Partner Program while launching a new certification program, the company says.
8. Partner Program – SD-WANs: VeloCloud Networks, a cloud-based SD-WAN provider, has raised $35 million in Series D funding, and will leverage some of the money to expand its partner program globally. Key backers include Cisco and Telstra.
7. SD-WAN Partnership:AHEAD, a leading IT consulting firm, now offers CloudGenix‘s SD-WAN technology to AHEAD’s Midwest and Southeast customer base…
6. Channel Talent – ServiceNow: ServiceNow has named Adam McCarthy as head of alliances and channels in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ), and Brent Paterson as head of alliances and channels Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ). ServiceNow, which makes a popular cloud-based ticket management system, ranks among the world’s fastest-growing SaaS providers. Upcoming Partner Summit:ServiceNow Knowledge17 is set for May.
5. Microsoft Azure Stack for Hybrid Clouds: Microsoft has released the third and final Azure Stack technical preview — essentially setting the stage for more hybrid cloud services… Generally speaking partners say Microsoft offers a more friendly approach to blended on-premises/public cloud services than rival Amazon, which wants customers to eventually move all workloads into AWS…
3. Partner Program – Security:BeyondTrust, which specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM), has inked partnerships with CIS, GoSecure and XMS Solutions.
2. Managed Security Services:Armadillo, an MSP in the UK, has embraced BlackStratus CYBERShark — a white-label SIEM platform designed to monitor and remediate cyber security threats and compliance violations for SMBs. On a related note, BlackStratus CEO Dale Cline recently described the company’s business journey to ChannelE2E. We’ll share more details soon…