ChannelE2E Podcast 063: Service Leadership CEO Paul Dippell
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to ChannelE2E Podcast 063 — our latest conversation with Paul Dippell, CEO of Service Leadership Inc. We discuss best-in-class MSPs and their profit margins — based on Service Leadership’s survey of IT service providers worldwide. We also explore five-year financial trends for MSPs, based on Service Leadership’s longer-term data gathering.
Here’s the latest conversation:
We check in with Dippell on roughly a quarterly basis to discuss the financial metrics he’s seeing across the IT service provider market. Our earlier podcasts with Dippell have included:
- Episode 059: VAR and MSP valuations — what’s your business worth?
- Episode 046: Key financial targets and metrics for VARs and MSPs to pursue.
ChannelE2E Podcasts: Who Says What?
Our podcast guests educate IT entrepreneurs and IT service providers about business development, management, transformation, partnering, growth and exits. Each CEO, executive or financial advisor personally drove:
- Company Launches — vision, mission, passion.
- Funding Stages — boot strap, friends and family, angel investments and venture capital.
- Expansions — core team building, process building, automation and partnering.
- Exits and transformations — IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and private equity deals.
Join the Conversation
For ChannelE2E Podcast sponsorship information, email Amy Katz, president and CEO, After Nines Inc. Guest bookings are handled privately. We look forward to bringing you the best and brightest technology business builders Tuesday nights at 9:01 p.m. ET./6:01 p.m. PT — and sometimes in between.