Top 15 Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Platforms and Channel Partner Programs
Here are companies 11 through 15.
11. PTC ThingWorx: One of the best-known companies in the IIoT market, ThingWorx allows partners to build and extract value from smart, connected operations. The company offers rapid development tools and support for on-premise or cloud deployments.
- PTC Partner Program: PTC Partner Nework
- PTC Partner Conference: LiveWorx 2019 Digital Transformation Conference
12. SAP Leonardo IoT: SAP Leonardo Bridge brings together data from the Internet of Things (IoT) and business operations in a collaborative, role-based work environment. The cloud-based solution offers real-time data from multiple sources – including SAP and third-party applications.
13. Schneider Electric EcoStruxure: This is an IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open, interoperable architecture and platform, in homes, buildings, data centers and infrastructure. The ecosystem includes 20,000 system integrators and partners, the company claims.
- Schneider Electronic Partner Program: Information is here
- Schneider Electronic Partner Conference: Innovation Summit North America
14. Siemens MindSphere: MindSphere is the cloud-based, IoT operating system fromSiemens that connects customer products, plants, systems, and machines. It utilizes Siemens Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities along with access to AWS cloud services and Microsoft Azure.
- Siemens MindSphere Partner Program: Details are here
15. Software AG Cumulocity IoT: Positioned as a telco-grade secure IoT platform that allows customers to connect millions of devices via SaaS, PaaS and on-premises deployment. It includes pre-configured solution accelerators, including Tracking, Telematics and Industrial IoT capabilities.
- Software AG Cumulocity IoT Partner Program: Details are here