Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Software Tools: Best of 2017?
Welcome to page 5 of 6, featuring entries 41 to 50.
41. Rackspace Cloud Monitoring: Rackspace has introduced cloud monitoring services for third-party clouds like Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. Google Cloud Platform support was announced in March 2017.
42. RedGate SQL Monitor: More than 90 percent of Fortune 100 companies use RedGate’s software. SQL Monitor, for proactively managing databases on-premises or in the cloud, is part of the product family.
43. Riverbed SteelHead SaaS: A portfolio of tools that enhance SaaS performance. Basically, the management platform locates the fastest path from end users to their SaaS applications.
44: ScienceLogic: More than 25,000 global service providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic for IT monitoring capabilities.
45. Scout: An application and server monitoring specialist.
46. SIGOS: Now owns Keynote Mobile, which supports mobile app testing and monitoring.
47. Site24x7: The company’s lineup addresses website, server and application monitoring. And more.
48. Syntraffic: The company’s platform addresses real-time monitoring for websites, APIs and more.
50. Sensu: Monitors servers, services, application health, and business KPIs.
Continue to page 6 of 6 for companies 51 and beyond (we just couldn’t stop at 50)…